Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing 3 ("ba" - VIETNAMESE)

Call it the "old way" like the video said, but it is "my way"! I tried using a newsreader before. I never used it. For some reason, I don't mind clicking through my bookmarks. With that said, I think I need to try to use it some more. I just spent the past 30 minutes setting up my Google Reader. It is cool and I can see how it would save me time, but we'll see (smile).

I do like that all of the sites I usually visit are right there on the reader. I also like that I can add other people's blogs, although I usually don't read other people's blogs (that might be changing). I think I can use this in the classroom by having the students select what would be interesting for current events which falls under our social studies expectations. Personally, like I mentioned before, this tool has not easily transitioned into my habits. That is something I am willing to battle.


Battle Wheels: Robot Vs. Ninja - Watch the top videos of the week here

No comments: